Theoretical Probability

Life is a sexually transmitted disease. No me no fun, KNOW me KNOW fun.

Monday, April 25, 2005

I strike off "Writing Testimonials" from my TODO list...

I really have to acknowledge the fact that nothing inspires me to blog more than seeing my dumb friends chopping off the very branch of the tree called life that too when they are sitting on the same.
All my esteemed coterie of friends are having the "Daru party" and they are all bragging about the wonders they accomplished in iiit before leaving it.
In all this hulla hoo… I too have something to celebrate in my boring sober way and colourless life style… I was really planning to write testimonials for EVERYBODY for quite some time now. I was very close in achieving this feat but was a bit late at that time before our farewell party and by the time i tried to start writing the testimonials, i came to know that all the cd's were already written :(.
But now, i seem to accomplished that long overdue objective of mine. The timing of this feat couldnt have been any better. I have finished writing the testimonials on the very auspicious occasion of the departure of many a big wigs (remaining from the already dwindling population of what was once known as the gdit2k1 ) from the campus to the yore.
You can check out the testimonials written by me at our alumni page http://172.16.16.85/alumni . It isnt a mean achievement by the way fellows. It took me almost 5 hours to complete. You see a batch strength of 97 is not such small number especially when u have to write about all the characters.
Wow, it is already 6 in the morning. Let me go and check if everything is fine with the “Grown Up” gang and help them to their rooms in their sorry, pitiful state which definitely as they argue isnt the effect of the drinks because they are of the opinion that they are totally immune to the effects of the alcoholic beverages.... nice way to prove their point but who will explain them from the 3rd person perspective?
Well checked them out and one person is really OUT and seems to have fainted of whatever ppl do when they are full. Going by his size he seemed to be leaking off the poor 6foot bed and also covered quite a substantial amount of bed (maybe 3/4th) in the thickness. Really dont know who it is as there is a strictly no entry for Sober people who will make the "D-Company" realise what they are missing, health wise i.e.
Also, our system administrator guy just walked past my room to go to the place where u go after consuming huge quantities of liquid (hope it is the same for hard/soft/water or anything in liquid form). He seemed to be quite subdued and i cant say whether it is aura of a saint or a person who just experienced the "Big-O" (if you know what i mean). He seems to be okay right now, maybe the effect will be felt after certain time interval or whatever...
So, the moral of the story is, it has been a real great night for "constructive" work, another fruitful night out and unlike some other people (:smirk:) my job has really "enriched" (seriously!!)the history book (of our now, slowly dismembering batch) known as our alumni page and it for all to see and be amazed and be inspired by the hardwork of the gdit2k1's truely "sober" guy and really hardworking one at that ;)

[Will upload the pics as soon as i get them will be a nice reminder :)]

3 Comments:

Blogger ironhide said...

the guy on the bed..who was he?
he must have been really really happy that he squeezed himself onto such a small bed..

i too want to see the testimonials :(..but for a change i am home..and you are not!! first time this must be happening..

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog SHAIK of Hyderabad. I was searching for information on Leonardo da Vinci paintings and came across your post I strike off - not quite what I was looking for related to Leonardo da Vinci paintings but very interesting all the same!

Well we're already into 2006 and I wish you all the best. I'm doing a lot of original work on Leonardo, including looking in detail at the technical drawings of machines and human anatomy. We're also publishing a detailed analysis of the Last Supper and Annunciation, which should be quite interesting.

If you do have a moment, please take a look at our latest galery on: Leonardo da Vinci .

Wishing you well in the new year! Amon

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog SHAIK of Hyderabad. I was searching for information on Leonardo da Vinci paintings and came across your post I strike off - not quite what I was looking for related to Leonardo da Vinci paintings but very interesting all the same!

Well we're already into 2006 and I wish you all the best. I'm doing a lot of original work on Leonardo, including looking in detail at the technical drawings of machines and human anatomy. We're also publishing a detailed analysis of the Last Supper and Annunciation, which should be quite interesting.

If you do have a moment, please take a look at our latest galery on: Leonardo da Vinci .

Wishing you well in the new year! Amon

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home