Theoretical Probability

Life is a sexually transmitted disease. No me no fun, KNOW me KNOW fun.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hum Ghar kyon jaate hai?? Aur gaye to gaye, waapas kyun aate hai??


Picture this… in not so distant past:
~ 5 years back in a Junior college where I studied ~
Moi (To the the non-French, it is “me” from a phoren angle): Do a wheely on my bike (which is the bestest bike money can buy in the present world economy) and park it in the special place reserved for my bike. My friends, all drooling over it.
Genious Friend (in short GF hhahaha got u there haan… there are other abbreviations for GF too ;) ) : "Hi Imran good morning. How was your ride to the college?"
Moi: "Ya, there were some Hayabusas and XJRs blocking my way on the road, had to slow down my bike a couple of times. Those dimwits don’t know that you have to stick on the left most side of the road if you are driving on slow vehicles. Where is the world heading to (with great regret and exasperation in my voice)?"
GF: "Yes, it is really a pity man. I really understand your pain. I will be sooo lucky if I have a bike like you and god I will kill someone if they try to block my way on that dream machine of yours. It is the best bike you can ever get. You sure would have done some really good deeds in your previous life."
Moi: “Come on.” “Stay away from my bike even in your dreams you jerk. You are degrading my bike’s brand value out of your day dreaming. You are leaving all sorts of finger prints on the chasis even in your dreams you moron… shoo shoo…”(GF snaps out of his dream) “So whats new?”
GF: “My lord, studied your critic about why Einstein was such a jack ass who didn’t see the most elementary things in his theories. I did some problems using Einstein’s equation and found some of them gave correct answers. But according to you that shouldn’t have happened” (feeling awkward for finding an anomaly in my otherwise impeccable logic).
Moi: (with the expression of being stricken by a sudden flash of obvious.. like, like when someone concludes that Ganguly is not fit to play in the Indian side) “My dear friend, how many times shall I tell you that you are supposed to take the space time continuum to be actually CURVED… Get out of my site and study harder if you want to pass.”

~ 7 years back in a school where I studied ~
GFs: “Hello Imran” in chorus.
Moi: “Hello everybody”. “Nice day for assimilating knowledge so that we can further our career goals as rocket scientists and future inventors and Intellectual Capital of the world.”
GFs: “Come on Imran”, “we worked the whole day yesterday trying to solve the complex heuristics which are the very basic for time travel.”
Moi: “What??” “You did that the whole day yesterday? When will you people learn? You should have come to me. Now use the time machine invented by me yesterday and go back in time to yesterday and do something more constructive and complex like understanding the psychology of our Indian cricket team under pressure.”
GFs: Walk to the sparkling “Time Machine” very dejected and ashamed of themselves for letting me down. This “Time Machine” is inside a classroom where ironically Mr. Naidu is taking a class very excitedly, because, when he teaches normally time stops, but when he gets excited the time actually backtracks so as to nullify his effect on the poor souls inside or even in it’s vicinity.

Observations from "Picture this... in not so distant past":

So, the point I want to make here is, If you look closely to the connotation of my "normal" friends. There was definitely no strings even distantly related to “Abe Imran, tu ghar se kab aaya!!!???!!!” expression when they met me, even though I used to ACTUALLY come from my house daily, as I used to study in a day scholars school and college… (shocked as to draw parallels from the above stories and my conclusions and the point I made? Come on guys, I expect your compilers to compile faster for you to stay abreast)

~ Current Trends ~
I get up on a nice Friday morning and go to the end of the wing to brush my teeth. My pesky wing mates “Abe Imran!! Tu ghar se kab aaya??” (with an expression which will put Eve to shame when she opened the Pandora’s box and released all the evils in the world).
Moi: (very diplomatically) "Last SUNDAY evening."
I finish brushing, try to go for a morning (or afternoon depending on the amount of gaming hours last night) walk across the wing. Pesky Ex-wingmates (with a similar expression as that of Eve but with an additional surprise as if seeing Ganguly cross on to a double digit score!!) “Imran? Tu yahan??”
Moi: With a sheepish smile (as on the face of a bowler when Ganguly gets a run on his wretched delivery) “Its ok!”. “Where were you (intending this to sting)?”
So, deciding to get out of this hmm.. situation, I try to go to the mess to have my breakfast/lunch. All the humanity in the mess in chorus “Imran!! Tu yahan mess main kaise??”
Moi: (Finally losing my cool disposition on the intellectual depravity of mankind) “STFU!! You lousy double crossing #!@#%$$&# @#^#$ $%#%*^%& #$%@ “. Come back to my room and eventually order from PR as I do usually on a daily basis. Saalon ne aaj bhi mess main khane nahin diya (feeling sad)….

So this chore continues day after day giving me a feeling of "deja-vu" every instant until the next weekend. Then when I return on the Sunday evening. All the activities are refreshed and are repeated again and again with much alacrity.
This is my typical WORKING day in IIIT. For more explanation and reasons for the actual question “Hum ghar kyon jaate hai?? Aur gaye to gaye, waapas kyun aate hai??
”, stay tuned for the next and final episode of “Hum ghar kyon jaate hai?? Aur gaye to gaye, waapas kyun aate hai?? – RELOADED” until then chao.

PS: And if you people have one of those sudden urges to comment on my post saying any of the above standard strings, here’s a finger in advance. If this doesn’t help, then “screw you guys, I am going home!!” ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have solved one mystery of Imran's life... Why does he return? Because he is a born entertainer.. If he is not here, who in the God's name will show us how to do proper sucide bombing, who will show us how to get pummeled?? Thanks Imran for teaching us some self-annihilating tricks... :D
By the way, now I am in mortal danger.. I am one of the pesky wingmates Imran is talking about and I'll run into him preety soon... HELP!!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger ironhide said...

Imran attempts to defend himself and his infrequent trips to college.(or frequent trips to home if you like) but he misses the forest for the tree..

he does go home more often than anyone else(maybe vindhya goes more) but he denies it and thats what causes the whole goddamn problem..his denying his going home frequently is like saying that ganguly scored a century(to borrow from his post).... completely ridiculous

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late reply, i was hmm... busy with some endeavours of prime concern regarding national security.
You are mistaken jayaram... i do not deny that i go home but it is the "often" part that i detest. I still stand by my line of going home on weekends. Because, i dont work on sundays!
BTW i went home this week for more than usual because i wanted to gather and research proper material as to why i ACTUALLY go home on weekends and as you can see, it took longer than expected for my report to complete ;).

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home