Theoretical Probability

Life is a sexually transmitted disease. No me no fun, KNOW me KNOW fun.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Don't even think about it, GOD!

Just when you think that life cant get any worse with all the submissions and exams coming upon u at once, HE comes with something which makes such things look trivial....
My pet BooZoo (pronounce with a musical note), a doberman pincher got sooo sick that he wasn't even able to stand on his own :((. It was 2am in the morning of 6th when I heard slow moans and discovered him lying on the ground so helpless that it was just heart wrenching.
I don't remember a time in my childhood when I wasn't in a company of a pet dog. He is the third dog I had and god I don't want to lose him.
His condition is still miserable. He doesnt eat, nor does he play anymore. Maybe it is because of his age (which is like 75 in human years), but still, damnit, i want him to be in all his glory and good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home